Aibiss rubber is a high-friction rubber which balances the characteristics of a friction rubber and more traditional high quality Butterfly rubber sheets. A specialized top sheet with a pimple shape which enables heavy spin has been combined with a hard sponge; this results in high speed as well as devastating spin potential. Aibiss, with heavy spin and a high throw angle, is recommended for the player who aims at making the best use of the characteristics of a friction rubber, especially one using precise technique on the table and counter attacking play.
- High-friction rubber with a very hard sponge
- Controllable speed with as much spin as Dignics 64, all with a higher throw angle which gives more margin over the net
- Perfect for the counterattacking player that values precision and heavy-spin play
- Pairs best with Lin Gaoyuan ALC, Timo Boll ZLC, Mazunov, Mizutani Jun Super ZLC, and other Butterfly blades
- Class: High-Friction Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 10.5
- Spin: 11
- Density: 50
- Made in Japan
Description and Specifications
The most notable trait of Tackifire C is it's tacky surface, which makes you think of a Chinese rubber. By this the strength of the rubber lies in a controlled service, return play with loads of spin, and in the block-play.