Join the new revolution of table tennis. As of July 1, 2014, all ITTF events will use Plastic Polystyrene ‘Poly’ balls, the latest innovation in table tennis. The playing characteristics of the new balls are unique, but similar, to celluloid. iPong Seamless Poly Pro 40+ table tennis balls are consistently rounder, longer lasting, and higher bouncing. They also transport more safely, and are environmentally friendly. Stay ahead of the game, and use the same type of ball that’s being used in ITTF competitions. The iPong Seamless Poly Pro 40+ balls are the first training Poly balls to be released in the market.. These are great for your one-on-one and group practice sessions. And perfect for your iPong training sessions. Now available as 20 balls per box, or 80-ball super sets (4 boxes of 20 balls).
- Longer lasting and higher bouncing
- Fewer cracked balls during multi-ball sessions
- Environmentally friendly…yes, recyclable!
- Poly-ball technology ensures improved roundness
- Poly balls transport more safely
- Poly balls are expected to be more spectator-friendly
- Improved playability for developing players